Permanent part time role - available approximately 20 hours per week, start time of 8am.A skin cancer surgery practice is seeking an experienced and dedicated senior beauty therapist to join our team as a Dermal Therapist providing Photo Dynamic Therapy (PDT) to our patients. This position will be very much hands on and will require a person with a good understanding of skin therapy and interest in expanding into clinical/medical treatments, time management skills, high level of patient care, be able to work independently and to multi-task. You will be responsible for making appointments, providing full PDT treatment, answering patient questions with empathy, providing presentations and treatment review. Training in PDT treatment will be provided.
- Experience and previous training in Beauty Therapy
- The ability to work unsupervised and to utilize initiative appropriately
- Drive and passion for delivering first class service
- Instrument cleaning and sterilizing understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can relate well to patients and families, showing empathy and compassion.
- Strong communication skills and a supportive team approach
- Computer literate, with concise documentation skills
- The willingness to meet the required training and documentation standards
- An interest in skin cancer therapy and treatment
- Professional, friendly and reliable
- Full orientation provided
- Experience and qualifications recognized
- Supportive team environment